Local Honey Locator List Instructions
How to add yourself to the honey locator list
Link to printable instructions at the bottom of the page
To be listed on the MBAs Local Honey Locator list you must be a member. If you are not a member, you will need to join. You should be able to complete the steps listed below while completing your membership application, starting at 3a. If you are currently a member, please note that you will need to put contact information for the list into the business fields in your profile for it to appear in the list. To help make sure your information is in the appropriate places, these instructions will walk you through each step.
1) If you are currently a member, while at Michiganbees.org, click on the member login icon in the top right corner and log in using your MBA username and password.
2) Click on the person icon at the top right (if you don’t see it on your device try tapping on the menu first to make the person icon visible) and select View Profile.
3) Once your member profile is open, click the EDIT PROFILE button at the top. You will need to edit your member profile as follows:
4) Save your changes. Note, it may take a few weeks for you to appear in the listing.
5) Should you wish to be removed from the list in the future either permanently or temporarily, for example if you are out of honey, the only change you will need to make is to uncheck Honey Locator List under member participation.